Subject: Direct dynamics in G98

From: Jens Antony <antony*at*math.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:45:14 +0200

Dear CCL,

the example of the 'Trajectory' keyword in the G98 manual does contain a 
syntax error (see the attached input and log files) which I would like 
you to help me to resolve.

Can anyone provide me with some additional information on the direct 
dynamics option in G98 and tell whether it is also availible in G03 ? 
Recommendation of other electronic structure programs with an MD option 
is welcome, too.

Thanks alot,
Jens

---
Jens Antony
Free University Berlin
Institute of Mathematics II
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Arnimallee 2-6
D-14195 Berlin