Subject: RE: calculation absorption band

From: "Mark Thompson" <mark<<at>>arguslab.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:38:11 -0700

ArgusLab can calc. UV/vis absorption (see the ZINDO calculation)  It's free.
http://www.arguslab.com

*********************************
Mark Thompson
Planaria
PO Box 55207
Seattle, WA  98155
voice: 206.240.4769
FAX: 206.440.3305

mark<<at>>planaria-software.com
http://www.planaria-software.com
*********************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request<<at>>ccl.net]On
Behalf Of liaoyi<<at>>u.washington.edu
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 2:41 PM
To: chemistry<<at>>ccl.net
Subject: CCL:calculation absorption band

Hi,
Could any one suggest a software that can well calculate absorption band of
chromophores?
Thanks.

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY<<at>>ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST<<at>>ccl.net
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow<<at>>nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

---

From: "Mark Thompson" <mark=at=arguslab.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:08:36 -0700

I've removed the license restrictions on ArgusLab.  It's now freely licensed
to everyone including personal, academic, academic teaching, government, and
industrial use.  I'll be moving towards a more service-oriented business
model for customers who want modifications, support, or additions to the
program.

These are permanent licenses.

The current ArgusLab 4.0 beta will remain with a December timeout, but the
next beta will have all timeouts removed.  (by the way, the next ArgusLab
beta will contain ArgusDock, my new drug docking code).

Cheers,
Mark

mark=at=planaria-software.com
http://www.planaria-software.com
*********************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request=at=ccl.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Thompson
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 8:38 AM
To: liaoyi=at=u.washington.edu; chemistry=at=ccl.net
Subject: CCL:calculation absorption band

mark=at=planaria-software.com
http://www.planaria-software.com
*********************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request=at=ccl.net]On
Behalf Of liaoyi=at=u.washington.edu
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 2:41 PM
To: chemistry=at=ccl.net
Subject: CCL:calculation absorption band

Hi,

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST=at=ccl.net
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY=at=ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST=at=ccl.net
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow=at=nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+