Subject: ChemAxon free chemistry software via Academic Package - Instructions, conditions and online application area is opened

From: Alex Allardyce <aa-.at.-chemaxon.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:47:40 +0200

Good day,

Further to our previous communication "ChemAxon announces free software 
for the academic community via the JChem and Marvin Academic Package", I 
write to announce that the online application area has been opened. 
Instructions, conditions, online application form as well as a questions 
and comments forum are available.

*Links:*
Instructions, conditions and online application form : 
http://www.chemaxon.hu/forum/ftopic193.html
Academic Package license forum topic: 
http://www.chemaxon.hu/forum/forum20.html

*Software tools covered in the Academic Package;*

    * *Marvin *for editing and viewing chemical structures, reactions
      and queries,
    * *Calculator Plugins* for prediction of various properties based on
      structure (pKa, logP, logD, H-bond aceptor/donor, etc),
    * *JChem Base* for structure and reaction searching and database
      handling,
    * *JChem Cartridge* for Oracle. database integration,
    * *Standardiser* for structure canonisation,
    * *Reactor *for structure transformations and virtual synthesis,
    * *Screen *for pharmacophore and structure based screening,
    * *JKlustor* for clustering and diversity analysis,
    * we are also currently completing our toolkit for *drug design*.

**Please circulate this information to relevant colleagues and 
online/print communities.

Thank you

-- 
Alex Allardyce
Communications Director

Chemaxon Ltd
Maramaros kvz 3/a
Budapest, 1037 Hungary
Tel.: +361 4532658
Fax.: +361 4532659

e-mail: aa-.at.-chemaxon.com