Subject: vibrational spectra of first exc. state w. G03

From: "Joachim Paier" <joachimpaier~at~hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:08:32 +0200

Hi @ all,

I'm interested in calculating the vibrational spectra of
the first excited state of an
organic compound (C23H23N2O2+) ...

1) is it principally possible to 'tackle' this problem with G03 (system 
size!!)
2) if yes - which method could I apply?

I would be really grateful for a detailed description of
the method (keywords etc ...)

regards,
Joachim

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Joachim Paier
Institut f|r Materialphysik,  Univ. Wien
Sensengasse 8/12, A-1090 Wien, Austria
mail: joachimpaier~at~hotmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________
So wird man Teil einer riesigen Chatgemeinde, die ihrer Zeit voraus ist. 
http://messenger.msn.at?DI=1031&XAPID=2532