Subject: Note to ArgusLab users

From: "Mark Thompson" <mark|at|arguslab.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:07:02 -0700

Hi ArgusLab users,

I have accepted a position as Chief Scientist for Biosciences at Fujitsu.
Consequently, I will be shutting down Planaria Software's consulting
services and ceasing all work on the ArgusLab project. At Fujitsu, I will be
responsible for the development of novel computational bioscience technology
with the CAChe Group. It's an exciting opportunity to be a part of a great
group.

The ArgusLab project has been terrific fun.  I have distributed the Argus
and ArgusLab software for ~15 years with > 99% of licenses granted for free
and it's been great to see it used in so many countries and universities.
I'll miss the interactions I've had with ArgusLab users, but I do look
forward to seeing many of you at ACS and other meetings in the future.

You are of course free to continue to use ArgusLab 3.1 and 4.0 and to
redistribute it to your friends and colleagues as you see fit.  However, I
won't be making bug fixes or adding new features after Sept. 27th.

As of Sept. 27, my work email addresses will be:
mthompson|at|us.fujitsu.com   (and)
mthompson|at|cachesoftware.com

The website for CAChe Software is: http://www.cachesoftware.com

I will keep the mark|at|arguslab.com email address alive to ensure nobody's
email gets bounced.

Best regards,
Mark Thompson

*********************************
Mark Thompson
Planaria Software
PO Box 55207
Seattle, WA  98155

mark|at|planaria-software.com
http://www.planaria-software.com
*********************************