Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training in November

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss:at:accelrys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:05:42 -0700

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at locations in 
Europe during November. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are US$600 per day for commercial, US$450 per day for government and 
US$330 per day for academic.

MACROMOLECULAR MODELING

Introduction to InsightII for Life Sciences  9 November      Cambridge, UK
Homology-Based Protein Design                11-12 November  Cambridge, UK
Structure Based Drug Design with InsightII   15-16 November  Cambridge, UK
CHARMm                                       17-18 November  Cambridge, UK
Modeling of GPCR Proteins with InsightII     19 November     Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

MATERIALS SCIENCE MODELING AND SIMULATIONS

Introduction to Materials Studio            2 November    Cambridge, UK
Introduction to Polymer Modeling            3-4 November  Cambridge, UK
Introduction to QSAR in Materials Science   5 November    Cambridge, UK
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics Modeling  8-9 November  Cambridge, UK
Modeling of Nanomaterials                   17 November   Imperial 
College, London, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist

Accelrys
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-1761

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: jnauss:at:accelrys.com
http://www.accelrys.com/training