Subject: SARvision

From: "Hugo Villar" <hugo:at:altoris.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:56:36 -0700

We are developing software that is useful to medicinal and computational
chemists who may have SAR data to analyze.

SARvision is a simple desktop application for chemistry:

* Identifies scaffolds (complete substructures) prevalent in your dataset,
up to 10,000 molecules.

* For presentations, it builds Molecular Lists and R-group tables with
little or no effort. You do not have to spend time orienting molecules in
the same way the program does it for you.

* Allows you to correlate the scaffolds with other numerical data
(biological, physicochemical) you might have.

SARvision identifies relevant chemical motifs, and organizes available data
(physicochemical, biological and biochemical data) according to those
prevalent substructures, organized from very simple to highly complex.   The
user can then quickly select subsets of structures and create export the
data into applications such as Microsoft Word, as R-group tables or
Molecular lists with molecules oriented in a consistent way.

There is more information and a demo version of the software at:

http://www.chemapps.com/products.html

 If you prefer, I will be glad to forward you a CD with the program, just
let me know. Please let me know if you would like to see additional
information. The program is priced very attractively and runs with a
perpetual license. Feel free to redirect this e-mail to anybody in your
group that may take advantage of the software.

Thanks !

Hugo O. Villar, Ph.D.
Altoris, Inc.
5820 Miramar Rd- Suite 207
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 361-5495 - cell
(858) 453-9509 - main line
(858) 453-9510 - fax line