Subject: Announcing Molecular Design Suite for Chemist

From: Dr Sudhir Kulkarni <sudhirk/at/vlifesciences.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:11:00 +0530

Molecular Design Suite (VLifeMDS) is an integrated software platform for 
in-silico drug/molecule discovery. It is an ideal software for scientists 
and bench chemists in pharmaceutical industry, research institutes and 
academia in the area of medicinal chemistry, structural biology and organic 
chemistry.
VLifeMDS is Windows based comprehensive, scalable, modular & customizable 
platform with eight modules.

Engine: For basic modeling facilities and controling the interaction with 
other modules.
ConfAlys:  For ligand comformation generation and analysis
Biopredicta: For structure based drug design
QSAR_Plus: For ligand based drug design
3D_QSAR: For focused lead optimization
CombiLib: For combinatorial library generation and analysis
ProViz: For molecular property evaluation and visualization of small and 
biomolecules
ChemInf: For searches in compound databases using 2D & 3D substructures, 
descriptors and fingerprints
ChemPhore: For liagnd and receptor based pharmacophore identifiaction and 
search

Typical system requirements are: Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/XP operating 
system, Pentium 4 or equivalent CPU, 256MB RAM and 4 MB VRAM preferably 
with graphics accelerator card, 125 MB of hard disk space. The software 
runs perfectly even on a Laptop computer.

For details, please visit: http://www.vlifesciences.com/Products.htm
For demo license, please register at 
http://www.vlifesciences.com/RegisterAtVLife.htm or contact 
MDS/at/vlifesciences.com 

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]