Subject: Call for Papers

From: "Mitch Miller" <mmiller*at*symyx.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:40:18 -0700

Colleagues,

When you carry out one experiment per week, you can store your results
on cards or in a paper notebook and analyze the numbers using a slide
rule.  When you run a thousand experiments per day, your requirements
change.  The results of your experiments are captured electronically and
the systems you used to query, browse and analyze your data better be
fast and more intelligent.

At the American Chemical Society National Meeting next Spring in San
Diego (March 13-17, 2005) the Division of Chemical Information will
present a symposium on 'Informatics and High Throughput Experimentation'
and we are looking for speakers.

Does your organization have a novel strategy for handling high
throughput experimental data?  Do you have an interesting application to
share?  An architecture you're working on?

Please consider giving a talk at the symposium in San Diego!

The best way to submit an abstract is online at http://oasys.acs.org/

If you have any questions or need help, please contact me at
mmiller*at*symyx.com or 801/569-1390.

Thanks,

Mitch Miller

Mitchell Miller, Ph.D.
Principal Software Engineer
Symyx Discovery Tools

Voice:      801 569-1390

 <mailto:mmiller*at*symyx.com> mmiller*at*symyx.com
=======
Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. that may be confidential,
proprietary, copyrighted, privileged and/or protected work product, and
is meant solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please contact the
sender immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of
this email and any attachments thereto.

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.764 / Virus Database: 511 - Release Date: 9/15/2004