Subject: Poster submissions for Applications of Cheminformatics & Chemical Modelling to Drug Discovery

From: Barry Hardy <barry.hardy$at$tiscalinet.ch>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:27:42 +0200

The eCheminfo community conference "Applications of Cheminformatics & 
Chemical Modelling to Drug Discovery" takes place 8-19 November 2004.  (See 
http://echeminfo.com/ for further information and to register.)

We welcome Poster submissions in the following topic areas: Library Design, 
Virtual Screening, Docking, QSAR, Quality Control & Validation, Protein 
Modelling, Modelling of Membranes & Ion channels, QM/MM, Open Source, Grid 
Computing and Drug Design.

All eCheminfo 2004 registrants and community members are eligible to submit 
a Conference Poster. Poster Abstracts (of ca. 300 words) with Title, 
Institution, Authors and Contact Information should be submitted to 
echeminfo$at$douglasconnect.com.

Conference Posters can be presented as HTML, pdf, Powerpoint or Word 
documents.  Posters must be submitted by 29th October.

All accepted Posters will be eligible for the eCheminfo 2004 Best Poster 
Awards.

Conference Brochure: 
http://conferences.metalayer.net/mch3/kBase/echeminfo/echem04programbrochure.pdf

Conference Program (with abstracts & bios): 
http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/design/conference/html/speakerinfoechem.htm

Community & Conference Blog (news & views):
http://barryhardy.blogs.com/cheminfostream/

best regards
Barry Hardy

Barry Hardy, PhD
Douglas Connect, Switzerland
www.douglasconnect.com
+41 61 851 0170 (office)
Email: barry.hardy$at$tiscalinet.ch