Subject: Glasses for printed stereo imagaes

From: andras.borosy~at~givaudan.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:32:25 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

Do you happen to know where one can  buy special glasses for printed 
stereo images?

Many thank,

Dr. Andras Borosy
Seniour Scientist
Delivery Systems, Fragrance Research
Givaudan Schweiz AG
Ueberlandstr. 138
8600 D|bendorf
Switzerland
tel: + 41-1-8242164
fax: +41-1-8242926
e-mail: andras.borosy~at~givaudan.com

Barry Hardy <barry.hardy~at~tiscalinet.ch>
Sent by: "Computational Chemistry List" <chemistry-request~at~ccl.net>
01.10.2004 14:27

        To:     chemistry~at~ccl.net
        cc: 
        Subject:        CCL:Poster submissions for Applications of Cheminformatics &  Chemical 
Modelling to Drug Discovery

The eCheminfo community conference "Applications of Cheminformatics & 
Chemical Modelling to Drug Discovery" takes place 8-19 November 2004. (See 

http://echeminfo.com/ for further information and to register.)

We welcome Poster submissions in the following topic areas: Library 
Design, 
Virtual Screening, Docking, QSAR, Quality Control & Validation, Protein 
Modelling, Modelling of Membranes & Ion channels, QM/MM, Open Source, Grid 

Computing and Drug Design.

All eCheminfo 2004 registrants and community members are eligible to 
submit 
a Conference Poster. Poster Abstracts (of ca. 300 words) with Title, 
Institution, Authors and Contact Information should be submitted to 
echeminfo~at~douglasconnect.com.

Conference Posters can be presented as HTML, pdf, Powerpoint or Word 
documents.  Posters must be submitted by 29th October.

All accepted Posters will be eligible for the eCheminfo 2004 Best Poster 
Awards.

Conference Brochure: 
http://conferences.metalayer.net/mch3/kBase/echeminfo/echem04programbrochure.pdf

Conference Program (with abstracts & bios): 
http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/design/conference/html/speakerinfoechem.htm

Community & Conference Blog (news & views):
http://barryhardy.blogs.com/cheminfostream/

best regards
Barry Hardy

Barry Hardy, PhD
Douglas Connect, Switzerland
www.douglasconnect.com
+41 61 851 0170 (office)
Email: barry.hardy~at~tiscalinet.ch

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: 
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY~at~ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: 
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST~at~ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow~at~nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

---

From: Eric Bennett <ericb~at~pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:38:41 -0500

>Do you happen to know where one can  buy special glasses for printed 
Here is one source:

http://www.hamptonresearch.com/hrproducts/4517.html

-- 
Eric Bennett, Center for Drug Design, U of Minnesota