Subject: Chemical Computing Group Excellence Awards - San Diego ACS Meeting

From: "Curt M. Breneman" <brenec~at~rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:02:50 -0400

Dear Computational Chemistry and Cheminfo folks,

The ACS Division of Computers in Chemistry and the Chemical Computing
Group (CCG) is pleased to invite applications for a new round of ten CCG
Excellence Awards that provide travel funds and networking opportunities
for graduate students presenting in a COMP (or COMP co-organized)
symposium at the 229th National ACS Meeting in San Diego, California on
March 13-17, 2005.  In order to beconsidered for a CCG Excellence Award,
you must send in the following items (electronic format is preferred) to
me on or before Friday, October 23, 2004:

1) An extended (2-page) abstract of your oral or poster presentation.
2) A personal statement about your graduate and post-graduate career
goals.
3) A letter of support from your dissertation advisor (this may be sent
separately by the advisor).

To qualify for an award, you must also submit your work to the ACS
program prior to the COMP OASys abstract deadline of November 5, 2004.

Winners will be announced after the OASys deadline date.

See you in San Diego!

Curt Breneman
Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
RPI
110 8th St.
Troy, NY 12180
brenec~at~rpi.edu