Subject: 18th CIC-Workshop "Recent Developments in Chemoinformatics"

From: Christoph Steinbeck <c.steinbeck^at^uni-koeln.de>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:52:49 +0200

We are approaching the registration deadline for the 18th annual 
workshop of the "Chemistry-Information-Computers" section of the German 
Chemical Society (GDCh).
Surrounded by the Upper Middle Rhine UNESCO World Heritage Site
(http://www.welterbe-mittelrheintal.de/), we will be discussing recent 
developments in Chemoinformatics.
The meeting place will be Hotel Jakobsberg (http://www.jakobsberg.de) 
> from November 14th - 16th.

The deadline for the registration is October 11th.
Poster submission is possible until October 31st, after October 11th 
obviously only for registered participants :-)

This year's key topics are

- Pharmaceutical Chemoinformatics
- Theoretical Chemistry and Modeling
- Computer-Assisted Structure Elucidation
- Metabolomics and Biomarker

Talks will be given either in German or in English.

Please register at http://www.cic-workshop.de, where you can also find 
the 2nd circular with the complete conference program.
In case of questions or problems with the registration do not hesitate 
to contact me.

With best regards,

Christoph Steinbeck

-- 
Dr. habil. Christoph Steinbeck (c.steinbeck^at^uni-koeln.de)
Head of the Junior Research Group for Applied Bioinformatics
Cologne University BioInformatics Center (http://www.cubic.uni-koeln.de)
Z|lpicher Str. 47, 50674 Cologne
Tel: +49(0)221-470-7426   Fax: +49 (0) 221-470-7786

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..