Subject: CCL: Re: Field keyword

From: Connie Chang <cc236$at$ccmr.cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:18:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

You can also use Field=read and then specify the field in whatever
direction you choose after your molecule coordinate specification.

-Connie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Demetrios Xenides"
<qc2$at$chemistry.upatras.gr>
To: <chemistry$at$ccl.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 6:49 AM
Subject: CCL:field keyword

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to use the "Field" keyword in Gaussian98. For electric field
in one direction (x or y or z) works fine. Here is the question:
>
> what about if I want to apply a field at the same time on more than one,
lets say  x and y, directions?
>
> I have already looked into G98's manual but it says nothing about field
in more than one directions.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Demetrios
>
>
>
>
>
> To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your
Subject: line
>
> Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST$at$ccl.net HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page:
http://www.ccl.net/jobs

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY$at$ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST$at$ccl.net HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page:
http://www.ccl.net/jobs
If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow$at$nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+