Subject: [Announcement] CFP: ICCSA 2005: Technical Session on Molecular Structures and Processes

From: C J Kenneth Tan -- OptimaNumerics <cjtan-.at.-OptimaNumerics.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:19:20 +0000 (UTC)

ICCSA2005
  2005 International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications

                              Singapore,  May 09-12, 2005

                                  http://www.iccsa.org

                  TECHNICAL SESSION ON MOLECULAR STRUCTURES AND PROCESSES

  We are organizing a technical session on "Molecular Structures and
  Processes" at the ICCSA-2005 to be held in Singapore on May 09-12.
  You are cordially invited to SUBMIT a SHORT PAPER (from 6 to 10 pages
  Letter or A4 format) for oral presentation. The paper should contain new
  unpublished results and will appear (after passing the standard reviewing
  process) in a special issue of "Lecture Notes in Computer Science" (LNCS),
  Springer-Verlag, that will be delivered at the Conference.

  The DEADLINE for the submission of the paper is December 10. Editing
  information and other details can be obtained from the iccsa2005 web site.
   The paper should be submitted in the camera-ready format of Lecture Notes
   in Computer Science (http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html)

  The motivation for organizing a technical session on this subject stems out
   from the fact that the increased capability of integrating electronic
   structure, dynamics, kinetics, fluid dynamics, electrodynamics and
   statistical treatments to reproduce observable properties and thermodynamics
   quantities has made > computational chemistry an important test bed for
   innovative computational tools and enviroments.

  The technical session will represent a high level forum for exchanging
  information and ideas about computational molecular sciences and the use
  of modern  computing technologies to support the advance in research,
  applications and educational tools in several innovative fields.

  2. Important Dates and contact information

              Paper submission deadline :                  December 10, 2004
              Notification of acceptance            :      January 10, 2005
              Camera ready papers and Pre-registration:    February 10, 2005
              ICCSA 2005 Conference                 :      May 09-12, 2005

   For further details please contact noelia-.at.-dyn.unipg.it
   or Prof. Antonio Lagana' at the address below

                        Prof. Antonio Lagana'
                        Department of Chemistry
                        University of Perugia
                        Via Elce di Sotto, 8
                        06123, Perugia
                        Italy
                        e-mail: noelia-.at.-dyn.unipg.it
                        tel: +39 075 585 5527
                        fax: +39 075 585 5606