Subject: ChemAxon UGM announcement - May 19-20, 2005. Budapest, Hungary - call for papers

From: Alex Allardyce <aa[at]chemaxon.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:51:02 +0200

ChemAxons inaugural User Group Meeting, will be held on May 19th and 
20th, 2005 in Budapest, Hungary.

The meeting will include user presentations, workshops, a development 
roundtable and scientific posters. The social program includes a 
winetasting event and banquet for the evening of the 19th.

To  register and to submit oral or poster presentations, please visit 
http://www.chemaxon.hu/forum/ftopic272.html. All presentation abstracts 
should be received by March 1st, 2005.

For more information please visit the UGM forum threads at 
http://www.chemaxon.hu/forum/forum22.html

We look forward to seeing you in May.

-- 
Alex Allardyce
Communications Director

Chemaxon Ltd
Maramaros kvz 3/a
Budapest, 1037 Hungary
Tel.: +361 4532658
Fax.: +361 4532659

e-mail: aa[at]chemaxon.com