Subject: 2nd Industrial Fluid Properties Simulation Challenge

From: Jan K Labanowski <jlabanow-.at.-nd.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:18:57 -0500

----- Forwarded message from rbross-.at.-mmm.com -----
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:26:51 -0500
    From: rbross-.at.-mmm.com
Reply-To: rbross-.at.-mmm.com
Title:   AIChE Austin Symposium on 2nd Industrial Fluid Properties
Simulation Challenge

Dear Colleague,

You're invited to attend the Industrial Fluid Properties Simulation
Challenge sessions at the AIChE annual meeting in Austin, TX, on
Sunday, November 7.  These sessions will include presentations by the
individuals who entered the Challenge as well as the announcement of
the Champions.  There will also be a time of general discussion to
allow the audience to provide feedback and suggestions regarding the
Challenge.

[604] - Physical Properties Fluid Simulation Challenge I
9 AM, Sunday, November 7, 2004
Meeting Room 402 - Hilton Hotel

[605] - Physical Properties Fluid Simulation Challenge II
1:30 PM, Sunday, November 7, 2004
Meeting Room 402 - Hilton Hotel

The three areas of competition were:
Problem 1: Vapor Pressure and Heat of Vaporization of Liquids
Problem 2: Henry's Law Constant
Problem 3: Heat of Mixing

Hope to see you there,
The Organizing Committee
 http://www.cstl.nist.gov/FluidSimulationChallenge/