Subject: Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation on the Web

From: William Shepherd <w_shepherd!at!acs.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:19:39 -0400

Dear CCL subscribers and ACS Computers in Chemistry Division Members

The Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation is now available
online as Articles ASAP at http://pubs.acs.org/JCTC . In addition,
you can register now to receive your personal print copy of the
January 2005 inaugural issue at http://pubs.acs.org/promo/jctcsample/ .

The Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation (JCTC) publishes
papers reporting new theories, methodology and/or important
applications in quantum chemistry, molecular dynamics, and
statistical mechanics.

Topics in this bi-monthly journal include:
- advances in ab initio quantum mechanics
- density functional theory
- molecular design
- properties of new materials
- surface science
- Monte Carlo simulations
- solvation models
- QM/MM calculations
- biomolecular structure prediction
- molecular dynamics in the broadest sense including gas-phase
  dynamics, ab initio dynamics, biomolecular dynamics, and protein folding

Offering the ACS Paragon System for online manuscript submission,
JCTC allows you to access a personalized Web page tailored to your
preferences, submit manuscripts in environments customized for the
journal and the community it serves, quickly learn the status of
your manuscript, and submit files in a wide range of supported
formats. Complete a brief, one-time registration at http://paragon.acs.org .

The JCTC also offers two free options for e-mail notification of
new articles published on the Web. With ASAP Alerts, you can
receive daily or weekly e-mail messages alerting you as soon as
individual articles are released on the Web. With Table of Contents
Alerts, you receive e-mail alerts of the table of contents of
complete issues on the day they are posted on the Web. Go to
http://pubs.acs.org/journals/asap to sign up.

Register for your personal print issue today at
http://pubs.acs.org/promo/jctcsample/ , and go to the journal
homepage at http://pubs.acs.org/JCTC to access Articles ASAPSM.