Subject: CCL: SimBioSys User Group Meeting, Toronto, Nov 22-23, 2004

From: Aniko Simon <aniko/at/simbiosys.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:54:06 -0500

SimBioSys Inc. will be hosting our second users group meeting Nov. 23-24, 2004 
at the University of Toronto's MDIT centre.  This meeting will provide users 
with hands on training on the very latest versions of SPROUT and eHiTS.  In 
addition there will be ample opportunity for attendees to work on their own 
systems with guidance from the instructor.

In addition, SimBioSys is please to announce Dr. Johnathan Cechetto, of 
McMasters University, as our invited speaker at this event.  Dr. Cechetto is 
the manager of McMasters HTS Lab, and was responsible for a HTS Data Mining 
and Docking competition organized at McMasters.  Dr. Cechetto will be 
presenting results from this exciting competition.

SPROUT is a mature, powerful de novo ligand design package that allows users a 
high level of control, or can be used in a more automated manner to give a 
wide range of results.  

eHiTS is the first truly exhaustive docking program which guarantees not to 
miss a potential hit.  eHiTS is unsurpassed in accuracy and enrichment 
results, as recent studies have shown.  In VHTS mode, eHiTS boosts ligand 
docking times of 1.6 sec/ligand.

For more details on the program, please visit our web site:
http://www.simbiosys.ca/

Registration fee is CDN $495 for academics, CDN $995 for participants from
industry.  Current customers or those that purchase SPROUT or eHiTS prior 
to Nov 23rd can attend this hands-on tutorial session free of charge.

We look forward seeing you,
Aniko Simon
VP of Business Development