Subject: RE: nanomathematics

From: "Shobe, David" <dshobe{at}sud-chemieinc.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:11:43 -0500

I've never seen the term before, but logically it should refer to arithmetic in which all numbers are rounded off to the nearest billionth.  :-)

--David Shobe, Ph.D., M.L.S.
S|d-Chemie, Inc.
phone (502) 634-7409
fax (502) 634-7724

Don't bother flaming me: I'm behind a firewall.

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request{at}ccl.net]On
Behalf Of Chungen Liu
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 7:44 PM
To: chemistry{at}ccl.net
Subject: CCL:nanomathematics

Hi, all,

Would anyone give a description about the concept "nanomathematics"?

Thanks in advance.

Chungen

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY{at}ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST{at}ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow{at}nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+