Subject: g03 file libscs_i8_mp.so

From: "Peter Gannett" <pgannett^at^hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:25:45 -0500

All:

I'm trying to get g03 to run on an SGI Fuel (Irix 6.5.24).  Path
information appears to be correct but when I try to run g03 with:

g03 < test001.com > test001.out 

(test001.com from the .../tests directory)

I get lot's of complaints about not being able to find libscs_i8_mp.so

Search for this file on my machine agrees with the complaint.  A google
search appears to direct me to lapack.  I did down load the tar file but
didn't find it (though this appears to be the source code and maybe
libscs_i8_mp.so gets made).  Rather than follow a potential deadend road
(an then many others)....can anyone point me in the right direction. 
Where can I get this file (and any others I might need)?  Thanks

Pete Gannett                               
West Virginia University               
School of Pharmacy                    
Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences
PO Box 9530
Morgantown, WV  26506-9530

304-293-1480                              
304-293-2576 (FAX)