Subject: IUSS - SYMPOSIUM

From: Daniel Tunega <Daniel.Tunega<<at>>univie.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:33:26 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

on behalf of the organisers I would like to announce the Symposium
"Advances of molecular modeling - Perspectives for soil research" 
planned in Vienna, October 21-22 2005.

This symposium aims at both theoretical chemists and practical soil 
scientists. It is intended to summarize advanced tools of theoretical 
chemistry suitable for applications in soil science and to provide 
concrete examples for their application.

Further information on registration and participation can be found on:

http://www.boku.ac.at/boden/ammsr/ammsr.html

Sincerely,

  ******************************************************************
  Daniel Tunega
  Institute for Theoretical Chemistry and Structural Biology
  University of Vienna
  Waehringerstrasse 17
  A-1090 Vienna, Austria
  Phone: +43-1-4277-52749
  Fax  : +43-1-4277-9527
  Email: Daniel.Tunega<<at>>univie.ac.at
  ******************************************************************