Subject: Re: CCL:Fermi-Contact contribution to J coupling

From: "Wojciech Migda" <migda<<at>>chemia.uj.edu.pl>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:43:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

nobody has answered my questions, but I have found answer to one of them
myself. I have summarized my thoughts in a document entitled ,,Nuclear
Spin-Spin Coupling Constants in Gaussian 03 for dummies''. It is available
in a PDF format at the adress below:

http://www.chemia.uj.edu.pl/~migda/sscc.pdf

regards,

Wojciech Migda

---

From: "Wojciech Migda" <migda<<at>>chemia.uj.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:56:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

nobody has answered my questions, but I have found answer to one of them
myself. I have summarized my thoughts in a document entitled ,,NMR
Spin-Spin Coupling Constants in Gaussian 03 for dummies''. It is
available in a PDF format at the adress below:

regards,

Wojciech Migda