Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training for March

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss..at..accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:19:52 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at during 
March. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

BIOINFORMATICS

Wisconsin Package and SeqLab    8-9 March   Cambridge, UK
SeqWeb                          10 March    Cambridge, UK
DS Gene                         11 March    Cambridge, UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/bioinf/schedule.html

MODELING

Intro to DS Modeling 1.1                      2-3 March  San Diego, CA
Structure Based Design with DS Modeling 1.2   4 March    San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html and
http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html

CHEMINFORMATICS

Accord Enterprise Clients        14 March     San Diego, CA
Accord Enterprise DBA            15-16 March  San Diego,CA
Accord HTS                       17 March     San Diego, CA
Accord Inventory                 18 March     San Diego, CA

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

Questions regarding scheduling and content should be directed to 
workshops..at..accelrys.com

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training