Subject: Required list of CDK2 inhibitors

From: "Raju Vishwanathan" <raju.v<<at>>sysarris.soft.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:56:46 +0530

Dear CCL.NETMembers

I would like to have a list compounds which inhibits CDK2 receptor protein.
Currently we are in the initial process of studying  this  group of
inhibitors.

Thanking you in advance.
Warm Regards,
Raju Vishwanathan
Sr. Consultant
SysArris Software
# 120 A, Elephant Rock Road,
III Block, Jayanagar,( Opp to HSBC ATM ).
Bangalore-560011
India.
Tel. No. 91-80-26654965,26655052,26642690,
Fax No. 91-80-26650374
<<http://www.sysarris.com/>>
The information in this message is conf dential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.Thank you.