Subject: help me

From: talia mah <talia_mah28_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:37:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear:
 I want run opt=z-matrix freq scf=(tight,direct)
 by method mp2/6-311g** for moleculs cycloheptanone
 ,cyclooctanone, Indanone,3,4-dihydro-2H-naphthalene-1-one
,banzocycloheptanone,banzocyclooctane for my project with
 gaussian 98 A.7 I run this method by in put:
 %mem=256mb
  %nosave
  %rwf=rwf1,245mw,rwf2,245mw,rwf3,245mw,rwf4,245mw
  %CHK=E:\2MP2\CYC7 maxdisk=1960mw
 but I can not accept correct answer

 Please write me how I can run and show me a way for this run
and write me correct ratio between memory and N-basis and maxdisk
and how I can recognize correct memory and maxdisk?
 thanks

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com