Subject: Re: CCL:Rotate objects in Power Point

From: "Peter Gannett" <pgannett +*+ hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:19:41 -0500

John:  What about just using the paint program....Alternatively, use the
windows picture viewer.  

Pete

>>> John McKelvey <jmmckel +*+ attglobal.net> 2/24/2005 8:58:11 PM >>>
Hello!

I'm a bit embarassed to post this here...  but..

I have a lot of JPEG [.jpg] files that came from a scanner and that
past 
into Powerpoint rotated by 90 degrees..  Flip or Rotate will not work 
[Windows 97]..  Any suggestions as to any utility that will let me read

in a jpg image, let me rotate and writ it back out?

Sorry for the bandwidth on such a subject...

Thanks!

John McKelvey

-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script
=-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your
Subject: line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY +*+ ccl.net 

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST +*+ ccl.net 
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the
maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jlabanow +*+ nd.edu (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+