Subject: Re: CCL:G03 and FC3

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra :: gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:17:56 -0600

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:34:08 +0100, Marcel Torok <mtorok :: kosice.upjs.sk> wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
> are there som serious problem with running G03 on Fedora Core 3 version
> of Linux or we have to use only distributions which are mentioned on
> gaussian web pages (Suse, RH8.0, ...) We would like to buy license and
> setup a new clean installation of linux.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Marcel Torok

Before I installed FC3, we already had G03 runnig well in RH8.0 and
RH9.0. Then, I made a clean installation of FC3 and just *copied* the
executables over... It worked great, and is still working.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
------------------------------------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed...
                              ...skydiving is not for you.