Subject: Phil Sci archives

From: Eric Scerri <scerri-.at.-chem.ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:38:53 -0800

For those who are not aware of this service, there is an archive of 
pre and some post- prints of articles in philosophy of science at the 
following website,

http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/#conferences

After registering you can type out any key words such as "chemistry" 
and view all articles that have been deposited in the archives.

There are currently 14 titles to be found under the category of
chemistry.

The total number of articles in the archives is currently 841.

regards,
-- 

Dr. Eric Scerri ,
UCLA,
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry,
607 Charles E. Young Drive East,
Los Angeles,  CA 90095-1569
USA

E-mail :   scerri-.at.-chem.ucla.edu
tel:  310 206 7443
fax:  310 206 2061
Web Page:    http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Faculty/scerri/index.html

Editor  of  Foundations of Chemistry
http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/1386-4238

Also see International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry
http://ispc.sas.upenn.edu/