Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training in May

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss*&*accelrys.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:47:44 -0800

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at during May. 
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $600 per day for commercial, $520 per day for government and 
$380 per day for academic.

CHEMINFORMATICS

DIVA                         10 May (10am and 1pm GMT)  Online
Accord for Excel Desktop     11 May (10am and 1pm GMT)  Online
Accord for Excel Enterprise  12 May (10am and 1pm GMT)  Online
Accord for Excel Combichem   13 May (10am and 1pm GMT)  Online

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html

MODELING

Modeling of GPCR Proteins with InsightII          24 May     Cambridge, UK
Introduction to DS Modeling 1.1                   25-26 May  Cambridge, UK
Structure Based Drug Design with DS Modeling 1.2  27 May     Cambridge, UK 

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/macro/schedule.html

Rational Drug Design

Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences          10-11 May  Cambridge, 
UK
Small Molecule and Drug Design                     12-13 May  Cambridge, 
UK 
Library Design and Analysis                        16-17 May  Cambridge, 
UK 
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst             18-19 May  Cambridge, 
UK 
Structure Based Drug Design with DS Modeling 1.2   27 May     Cambridge, 
UK

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html 

Questions regarding scheduling and content should be directed to 
workshops*&*accelrys.com

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121-4779

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training