Subject: Dynamol Beta Test 2

From: john furr <john.furr [a] gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:50:39 -0500

Dynamol is proud to announce it's second beta release of the Dynamol Drug
Discovery Software.

What's New?

1) Windows Release
2) Several bug fixes (sure there are plenty more)
3) Systematic Conformational Search (Certainly not perfect yet)
4) Four new chemical programming functions.
5) Decreased dependency issues with Linux.,

Also as a heads up I would like to inform everyone that we have decided to
maintain a monthly/bi-monthly beta release program.  These releases will remain
free to academic and non-profit organizations (indefinitely)  Once the software
is made available commercially we will then charge for-profit
companies a license
fee as other vendors do.  However academic and non-profit's will be able to
purchase a license or continue using the free beta releases.

Please download the software and then post you gripes/likes/complaints to the
user forums.  We are interested in hearing were you would like to see Dynamol
go...or not go for that matter.

http://www.dynamol.com

Enjoy!
Thanks
John Furr
john.furr [a] dynamol.com