Subject: In Silico ADMET: Design of Bioactive Compounds - Forth coming Con ference

From: Nicole Honeyghan <nicole.honeyghan = = = soci.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:48:52 -0000

In Silico ADMET is a two day meeting with two inter-linked themes, namely
the computational prediction of absorption, distribution, metabolism and
excretion (ADME) and toxicity. It will take place on Wednesday 8 June 2005 &
Thursday 9 June 2005.
 
Day one will focus on the prediction of ADME end points with a programme
that highlights the optimization of efficacy and delivery of the molecule to
the target. The state of the art in the in silico prediction of uptake
across membranes, pharmacokinetics parameters and metabolism will be
presented. The emphasis of day two is towards the development and
application of in silico models for toxicity. This will include the sourcing
of data for toxicological quantitative structure-activity relationships
(QSAR), models for human health effects, and planned regulatory use of
(Q)SARs with a discussion of the implications for REACH.
 
The two day programme includes presentations from internationally recognised
leaders in the fields of in silico ADME and toxicity.
 
For further information please click on the link below,
 
http://www.soci.org/SCI/events/details.jsp?eventID=EV642
<http://www.soci.org/SCI/events/details.jsp?eventID=EV642> 

Ms Nicole Honeyghan
Conference Producer
 
SCI - where science meets business
International Headquarters
14/15 Belgrave Square
London SW1X 8PS
 
Tel: 020 7598 1566
Fax: 020 7235 7743
nicole.honeyghan = = = soci.org
www.soci.org
 
Join SCI at www.soci.org and learn more about 'where science meets business'
 
SCI is registered as a charity and recognised as a not-for-profit
organisation throughout the world

______________________________________________________________________

This message and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain
sensitive or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or legal
privileges are lost or waived by any mistransmission. Please immediately
contact the sender if you have received this message in error. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not directly or indirectly disclose,
use, print, distribute or copy any part of this message, please delete and
destroy any copies in any format of this email you may have received in
error. Any views expressed or contained within this correspondence are those
of the individual sender, unless otherwise stated, in which the sender has
the capacity to state them to be views of any such entity. This message and
its attachments have been checked for virus but please rely on your own
virus checking procedures. THE SOCIETY OF CHEMICAL INDUSTRY reserves the
right to monitor all electronic mail correspondence through its networks.
______________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com