Subject: W:Biomolecular Simulations Meeting Bordeaux, 2&3 Sept. 2005

From: "Juan, , Elezgaray" <bs-satellite^at^iecb.u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:32:41 -0500

===================== FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT =====================
          BIOMOLECULAR SIMULATIONS - Satellite meeting
  to the International Biophysics Congress, Montpellier 2005
            BORDEAUX-FRANCE: 2 & 3 SEPTEMBER 2003
         http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/
==============================================================

Dear colleague,

We are organizing a satellite meeting dedicated to Biomolecular
Simulations in Bordeaux on September 2nd and 3rd 2005

The following speakers have already confirmed their participation:

Paolo Carloni (Sissa, Italy)
Christophe Chipot (Nancy, France)
Jonathan Essex (Southampton, UK)
Angel Garcia (Los Alamos, USA)
Helmut Grubmller (Gttingen, Germany)
Siewert-Jan Marrink (Groningen, The Netherlands)

We kindly invite you to log on to our website for further information:

  http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

You can also download a flyer describing this Summer School by
following this link:

  http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/biomolsim.pdf

Yours sincerely,
The organisers

Marc Baaden (IBPC, Paris)
Juan Elezgaray (IECB, Bordeaux)
Michel Laguerre (IECB, Bordeaux)
Mark Sansom (LMB, Oxford)