Subject: New structure analysis & virtual screening tools

From: Duncan Beniston <DBeniston #%# Chemnavigator.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:32:38 -0800

ChemNavigator is pleased to announce the availability of new chemical
structure management and analysis software tools and the release of 3DPL
Version 3.4 for virtual screening.  Please use the URL below to learn more.

CncTranslate - Cheminformatics Utility Program provides a broad range of
cheminformatics software utilities ranging from basic file conversions (SD,
SLN, SMILES and more) to 2D structure searching to 3D coordinate generation.
Use CncTranslate to build your own text file based cheminformatics system.

CncMCS - New maximum common substructure analysis tool.

CncDiverse - A software tool for the selection of diverse chemical libraries
> from within a very large database of chemical structures.

3DPL(tm) Version 3.4 - Fast, Exhaustive, Flexible 3D Virtual Screening based
on a combination of 3D flexible searching and molecular docking techniques.
Now available for use within your organization.

These tools are available under both commercial and academic license fee
models.  Contact us to learn more about our Academic Collaboration Program
for Free Access to these tools.

Learn more at:
http://www.chemnavigator.com/cnc/products/products.asp

or contact:
 
Duncan Beniston 
Director, Sales & Business Development 
ChemNavigator 
+ 858-450-9740, x1373 
dbeniston #%# chemnavigator.com 
www.chemnavigator.com