Subject: Queuing systems

From: Paul Fleurat-Lessard <Paul.Fleurat-Lessard ^^^ ens-lyon.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:36:36 +0100

Dear CCLers,

We are using  linux clusters (36 and 16 nodes) and for now PBS as a 
queuing system. However, we are many users with different needs and 
right now it appears that we should benefit from a 'fair share' queuing 
system.
Which system do you use for this ?

Thanks in advance,
Paul.

-- 
Fleurat-Lessard Paul, Lecturer  e-mail: Paul.Fleurat-Lessard ^^^ ens-lyon.fr
Laboratoire de Chimie
Ecole Normale Supirieure de Lyon              Tel: + 33 (0)4 72 72 81 54
46, Allie d'Italie                            Fax: + 33 (0)4 72 72 88 60
69364 Lyon Cedex 07

Si vous ne pouvez expliquer un concept ` un enfant de six ans,
c'est que vous ne le comprenez pas complhtement.
                  Albert Einstein