Subject: UK QSAR and ChemoInformatics Spring Meeting

From: iain.m.mclay {} gsk.com
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:52:13 +0000

The deadline for registration to the UKQSAR and Chemoinformatics group 
meeting is 25th March. 

The event will be hosted by IDBS
and the University of Surrey and will take place the 14th April
2005 in Guildford. There is a great programme lined up, including talks
> from Alex Tropsha, Joanna Jaworska, Peter Willett and Lowell Hall. 

For full details of the event, including how to register, follow this 
link:
http://www.ukqsar2005.com/

In addition, on the 13th April there will be an opportunity to learn more 
about IDBS's new Drug Discovery Technologies. Follow the same link to 
learn more.

As usual, posters will be an important part of the meeting, so please
present your recent work to the rest of the Group (a check box for poster
presentations is included on the online booking form).

If you have any queries relating to the event please contact the
organisers:

Beth Thomas and Melanie Strangwick, IDBS
+44 (0) 1483 595 010
ukqsar {} idbs.com
http://www.idbs.com

Iain McLay
GlaxoSmithKline Medicines Research Centre
Computational and Structural Sciences
Stevenage
Hertfordshire, UK
SG1 2NY

Tel +44(0)1438 763772
Fax +44(0)1438 764918
e-mail: iml67644 {} gsk.com