Subject: Fw: [CHMINF-L] Call for Student Posters - 2005 Fall ACS

From: Osman F Guner <osman /a\ accelrys.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:36:15 -0800

----- Forwarded by Osman F Guner/San Diego/Accelrys on 03/31/2005 08:11 AM 
-----

guenter <ggrethe /a\ COMCAST.NET> 
Sent by: CHEMICAL INFORMATION SOURCES DISCUSSION LIST 
<CHMINF-L /a\ LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU>
03/30/2005 08:43 PM
Please respond to
CHEMICAL INFORMATION SOURCES DISCUSSION LIST 
<CHMINF-L /a\ LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU>

To
CHMINF-L /a\ LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU
cc

Subject
[CHMINF-L] Call for Student Posters - 2005 Fall ACS

Call for Student Posters

The Division of Chemical Information (CINF) is inviting students in 
Chemical
Information and related sciences to present a poster at the Fall ACS
National Meeting in Washington, DC, August 28 - September 1, 2005.  The 
top
five posters as selected by a panel of scientists will be awarded with a
scholarship sponsored by IO Informatics of $1,000 each.  Additionally, the
institution of the winners will receive a free one-year license of the IO
Informatics' software, SentientT.  Details about this scholarship program
can be found at http://www.io-informatics.com/media.htm
<http://www.io-informatics.com/media.html>  and at
http://www.acscinf.org/cinf/awards/IO-CINF.htm

If you are interested in presenting a poster and to win a scholarship,
please submit your short abstract via the OASYS system under CINF at
http://oasys.acs.org/acs/230nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi.  The deadline for
submission is May 3, 2005.  Additionally, at the same time, a 2,000-word
long abstract describing the work to be presented has to be sent in
electronic form (word document) to the chair of the selection committee at
ggrethe /a\ comcast.net.  Any questions related to applying for one of the
scholarships should be directed to the same e-mail address.

Dr. Guenter Grethe

352 Channing Way

Alameda, CA 94502-7409

Tel/Fax: 510-865-5152

Mobile: 510-333-7526

e-mail: ggrethe /a\ comcast.net

 

CHMINF-L Archives (also to join or leave CHMINF-L, etc.)
http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/chminf-l.html
Search the CHMINF-L archives at:
https://listserv.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/wa-iub.exe?S1=chminf-l
Sponsors of CHMINF-L:
http://www.indiana.edu/~cheminfo/chminf-l_support.html