Subject: ccl: density=ccsd in g03

From: Demetrios Xenides <Demetrios.Xenides _()_ uibk.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:46:54 +0200

Hi all,
I am trying to perform a density=ccsd calculation in G03. It is said 
(Gaussian manual) that this feature is available in this version. For 
your convenience here is the command line that I am using:

Mem=700mb
%rwf=o01,2gb,o02,2gb,o03,2gb,o04,2gb,o05,2gb,o06,2gb,o07,2gb,o08,2gb,o09,2gb
%Nprocshared=6
%Nosave
#p ccsd/gen geom=coord density=ccsd units=au nosymm scfcon=10

Do I have to mention that it simply does not work? Am I missing 
something? Do I also have to mention that I have already sent an email 
to Gaussian and I haven't got any reply?

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Cheers
Demetrios

p.s.1 I tried to do the same but instead of using density=ccsd to use 
density=current; it produced the CC results!!!