Subject: CCL: FIS2005 Conference Programme

From: Michel Petitjean <ptitjean.-at-.itodys.jussieu.fr>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:50:41 +0200 (MEST)

To: <recipient list suppressed>
Subj: FIS2005 Conference Programme

/* We apologize for unwanted or multiple receipts */

The FIS2005 - Third Conference on the Foundations of Information Science,
will be held in Paris the 4-7 July 2005.

This pluridisciplinary Conference offers 4 sessions:

Monday 4 July: Information in Physics and Chemistry.
               Data Banks and Data Mining.

Tuesday 5 July: Neural Information, Bioinformation and Bioinformatics,
                Biosemiotics, Information and the Codes of Life,
                Genomics, Biomedical Applications, Ecology.

Wednesday 6 July: Global Mathematical Aspects of Information:
                  Information Theory and Its Applications,
                  Networks, Symmetry, Agency, Semiotics.

Thursday 7 July: Trends in Information and Communication Sciences.
                 Open Access and the Information Society.
                 Economic, Social and Philosophical Aspects.

It includes a round table about:
<< Interdisciplinary Teaching and Information Science >>

The detailed programme is on:
http://www.mdpi.net/fis2005/programme.html

*** Deadline to pay the reduced conference fee (200 Euros): 25 April 2005 ***

Other useful informations are available from the FIS2005 welcome page:
http://www.mdpi.net/fis2005

The FIS2005 Organizing Committee:

 Soren Brier (Denmark)
 Jerry Chandler (USA)
 John Collier (South Africa)
 Dail Doucette (USA)
 Ted Goranson (USA)
 Wolfgang Hofkirchner (Austria)
 Shu-Kun Lin (Switzerland)
 Pedro Marijuan (Spain)
 Koichiro Matsuno (Japan)
 Francis Muguet (France)
 Michel Petitjean (France, coordinator)

Michel Petitjean                      Email: petitjean.-at-.itodys.jussieu.fr
FIS2005 coordinator                   http://www.mdpi.org/fis2005
Editor-in-Chief of Entropy            http://www.mdpi.org/entropy
ITODYS (CNRS, UMR 7086)
1 rue Guy de la Brosse                Phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 48 57
75005 Paris, France.                  FAX  : +33 (0)1 44 27 68 14
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html