Subject: Re: CCL:W:Free code for solvent accessible surface area

From: khinsen _(a)_ cea.fr
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:55:21 +0200

On 06.04.2005, at 21:54, Principal, , Component wrote:

> Is there any free code available  for calculating SASA, apart from  
> that suggested by M Petitjean. Fortran, C, C++, Java, Python, Perl  
> anything will do. Thanks in advance

There's a SASA module in my Molecular Modelling Toolkit:

	http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/

Here is the relevant section of the manual:

	http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/MMTK/Manual/MMTK_28.html

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
-------
Konrad Hinsen
Laboratoire Leon Brillouin, CEA Saclay,
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France
Tel.: +33-1 69 08 79 25
Fax: +33-1 69 08 82 61
E-Mail: khinsen _(a)_ cea.fr
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
-------