Subject: CCP6 workshop: VECTOR CORRELATIONS AND ALIGNMENT IN CHEMISTRY

From: Sanjay Kumar Sen <s.sen !! qub.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:27:39 +0100 (BST)

-----------------------------------------------------
                    CCP6 Workshop

    VECTOR CORRELATIONS AND ALIGNMENT IN CHEMISTRY

          Bristol, England, July 24-27, 2005
       http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/ccp6-workshop
 -----------------------------------------------------

 Dear Molecular Dynamicists,

 We still have some places available for the above workshop. If you would
like to attend, please register online using the workshop web site. As the
initial registration deadline has already passed, we would urge you to do
that immediately.

 The workshop will cover both theoretical and experimental aspects of
vector correlation and alignment in chemical processes, with an
approximately equal number of speakers from each area. The workshop will
consist of oral presentations by 16 invited speakers, poster sessions and
extended discussions.

 Poster contributions from all attendees will be accepted.

 The workshop will include talks by several of the leading scientists in
the field, with an emphasis on discussion of new ideas and future
prospects and applications. It shall therefore prove interesting not only
for experts, but also for young scientists, for those new to the field
and for those interested in suggesting or undertaking future projects.

 The venue will be Burwalls, a beautiful mansion situated on its own
grounds adjacent to the historic Clifton suspension bridge. Workshop
participants will gather on the evening of Sunday 24 July and the
workshop will end at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday 27 July.

 The invited speakers are:

 . Javier Aoiz        (Universidad Complutense, Madrid)
 . Alberto Beswick    (Universiti Paul Sabatier, Toulouse)
 . Alex Brown         (University of Alberta)
 . Dave Chandler      (Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore)
 . Richard Dixon      (University of Oxford)
 . Gerrit Groenenboom (University of Nijmegen)
 . Ke-Li Han          (Chinese Academy of Science, Dalian)
 . Paul Houston       (Cornell University)
 . Marcelo Miranda    (University of Leeds)
 . David Parker       (University of Nijmegen)
 . Peter Rakitzis     (University of Crete)
 . Rex Skodje         (Academia Sinica, Taipei and University of Colorado)
 . Arthur Suits       (Wayne State University, Detroit)
 . Claire Vallance    (University of Oxford)
 . Oleg Vasyutinskii  (Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg)
 . Richard Zare       (Stanford University)

 Organisers: Gabriel Balint-Kurti (Gabriel.BalintKurti !! Bristol.ac.uk)
             Marcelo Miranda (M.Miranda !! leeds.ac.uk)