Subject: Misrepresentation of forwarding [was Re: CCL:Converting to CML ...]

From: Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 +*+ cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:58:29 +0100

At 09:38 07/04/2005, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>----- Forwarded message from Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 +*+ cam.ac.uk> -----
>
>From: Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 +*+ cam.ac.uk>

[long message snipped]

I am sorry to take up more bandwidth, but have to point out that *I* did 
not forward this message to this list nor authorise its forwarding. It was 
inappropriate for this list in many ways and I have received mail from list 
members. I have written to Dr Leitl advising him that he may quote from any 
material of mine in the public domain (giving attribution and context) but 
must admit that he is the poster and not imply that I have sanctioned it.

The content of the message is unclear without the context in which it was 
originally posted.

Peter

Peter Murray-Rust
Unilever Centre for Molecular Informatics
Chemistry Department, Cambridge University
Lensfield Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1EW, UK
Tel: +44-1223-763069 Fax: +44 1223 763076