Subject: Applications of Quantum Mechanics in Computational Biochemistry

From: Barry Hardy <barry.hardy * tiscalinet.ch>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:44:56 +0200

We are organising a Web-based conference session for May 2005 on the 
eCheminfo Community of Practice (http://echeminfo.com/) on Applications of 
Quantum Mechanics in Computational Biochemistry, co-chaired by Alessandro 
Curioni (IBM Zurich) and Lance Westerhoff (QuantumBio)

Invited speakers include Ning Yu (Pennsylvania State University), Edward 
Brothers (Rice University), Kaushik Raha (UCSF) and Alessandro Curioni (IBM 
Zurich)

The session will involve seminars and discussions with the invited 
speakers, a poster session and a Web-based and conference call discussion.

Presentations will open on the eCheminfo Web site on the 9 May for a two 
week period of review and discussion and a conference call with the panel 
of presenters for Q&A.

SignUp for eCheminfo and registration for this session and other eCheminfo 
meetings is available through http://eCheminfo.com/

Posters
All meeting registrants are eligible to submit a Conference Poster. 
Attendees may view and discuss the Posters and leave messages for the 
authors on the Web site. Poster Abstracts (of ca. 300 words) with Title, 
Institution, Authors and Contact Information should be submitted for 
consideration to echeminfo at douglasconnect.com Abstracts should be 
submitted by 20 April 2005, and Posters submitted by 30 April 
2005.  Conference Posters can be presented as HTML, pdf, Powerpoint or Word 
documents.

This QM program will be continued at our Autumn eCheminfo meeting in 
Philadelphia in October and at our European meeting in Switzerland in 
November; exceptional contributions will be considered for inclusion in 
these meetings.

best regards
Barry Hardy
eCheminfo Community of Practice Coordinator

eCheminfo Blog: http://barryhardy.blogs.com/cheminfostream/

Barry Hardy, PhD
Douglas Connect, Switzerland
+41 61 851 0170 (office)
www.douglasconnect.com