Subject: Pharmacophore Discovery and Pharmacophore-based Modelling

From: Barry Hardy <barry.hardy * tiscalinet.ch>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:45:12 +0200

We are organising a Web-based conference session for June 2005 on the 
eCheminfo Community of Practice (http://echeminfo.com/) on Pharmacophore 
Discovery and Pharmacophore-based Modelling, chaired by John van Drie 
(Novartis).

Invited speakers include John van Drie (Novartis), Stan Young (National 
Institute of Statistical Sciences), Rajeshri Karki (NIH), and Val Gillett 
(University of Sheffield).

The session will involve seminars and discussions with the invited 
speakers, a poster session and a Web-based and conference call discussion.

Presentations will open on the eCheminfo Web site on the 6 June for a two 
week period of review and discussion and a conference call with the panel 
of presenters for Q&A.

SignUp for eCheminfo and registration for this session and other eCheminfo 
meetings is available through http://eCheminfo.com/

Posters
All meeting registrants are eligible to submit a Conference Poster. 
Attendees may view and discuss the Posters and leave messages for the 
authors on the Web site. Poster Abstracts (of ca. 300 words) with Title, 
Institution, Authors and Contact Information should be submitted for 
consideration to echeminfo at douglasconnect.com  Abstracts should be 
submitted by 30 April 2005, and Posters submitted by 31 May 
2005.  Conference Posters can be presented as HTML, pdf, Powerpoint or Word 
documents.

Exceptional contributions will be considered for inclusion at our Autumn 
eCheminfo meeting in Philadelphia in October and at our European meeting in 
Switzerland in November.

best regards
Barry Hardy
eCheminfo Community of Practice Coordinator

eCheminfo Blog: http://barryhardy.blogs.com/cheminfostream/

Barry Hardy, PhD
Douglas Connect, Switzerland
+41 61 851 0170 (office)
www.douglasconnect.com