Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training in June

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss -()- accelrys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:22:34 -0700

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops at during June. 
 These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs are $500 per day - discounts are available for multiple course 
registrations or for registrations of multiple customers from one 
organisation.

PARIS, FRANCE

Introduction to MS Modeling           22 June
Introduction to Crystal Modeling      23-24 June
Introduction to MS Modeling           27 June
Introduction to Polymer Modeling      28-29 June
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics     30 June ? 1 July

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/matsci/schedule.html

BURLINGTON, MA

Introduction to Cerius2                    12-13 June
Small Molecule and Drug Design             14-15 June
Library Design and Analysis                18-19 June
Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst     20-21 June
Accord Chemistry SDK                       27-28 June 

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/cheminf/schedule.html
and/or http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html

WEB BROADCASTS

Solvation Models in CHARMm      13 June (1pm PDT or 21:00 GMT)
Solvation Models in CHARMm      14 June (7am PDT or 15:00 GMT)

For course details and registration see: 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/general/calendar_online.html

Questions regarding scheduling and content should be directed to 
workshops -()- accelrys.com

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121-4779

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training