Subject: Invitation for the ChemMask Project Challenge

From: "Cristian Bologa" <cbologa _(a)_ salud.unm.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:52:08 -0600

Hello everyone,

Data sharing with the private sector remains a rather difficult issue.
The question that we're trying to address is: Can we mask the chemical 
structure of a molecule, while sharing chemical properties that are 
relevant to this molecule in a given context? 

This mail is an invitation to all
1. who are interested in reverse engineering the masked chemical 
structure from a set of molecular descriptors.
2. who are interested to offer descriptors that pass the first challenge.

We call this the ChemMask project. This is being hosted by the Division 
of Biocomputing at the University of New Mexico.
If you are interested please visit http://pimento.health.unm.edu for 
more information on how to participate.

Regards from New Mexico,

Tharun K. Allu, Cristian Bologa and Tudor I. Oprea
Division of Biocomputing
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM, USA