Subject: NMR structure determination software

From: "Axel Mathieu" <AMathieu|at|tranzyme.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:14:30 -0400

Greetings CCL'ers:
 
I was wondering if any of you were willing to share your expert opinion
on the type of minimal and hopefully rather inexpensive software set-up
needed to solve NMR solution structures (including visualization). I'm
currently using MOE which I really like for all my modeling needs but it
really has too many bells and whistles for just the NMR structure
determination that we want to accomplish now.
 
I do understand that there exist many algorithms to solve NMR structures
- many of which are "free" to non-profit organizations - and I do not
want to embark on a discussion of how and which software is better. I
simple want to see if there is a @simple@ cost-effective NMR structure
determination set-up for commercial organizations.
 
If any of you offer such solutions, please do not hesitate to contact me
as I am interested.
Again many thanks to the community for the immense help,
 
APM