Subject: Re: CCL:Scientific Conference by Accelrys in London, Nov 14-16

From: Andreas Klamt <klamt:at:cosmologic.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:28:13 +0200

Dear Dr. Nauss,

is AccelrysWorld really open to anyone, even to vendors of technology 
competing (or at least not directly connected) with Accelrys software?

Regards

Andreas Klamt

Jeff Nauss wrote:

>Accelrys will be hosting AccelrysWorld, a computational chemistry 
>conference, in London, UK, Nov 14-16.  The conference is open to anyone 
>with an interest in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, and/or 
>research information technology.  Sessions include cheminformatics, 
>bioinformatics, proteomics, rational drug design, pharmaceutical 
>development, surface science, and a joint session with the nanotechnology 
>consortium. Confirmed speakers represent organizations including 
>AstraZeneca, GSK, IBM, Johnson Matthey, Syngenta, Nerviano 
>Pharmaceuticals, BNFL, and Astex Technologies. Come along to find out 
>about the latest computational chemistry solutions, to hear case study 
>presentations, give feedback and learn from other users in round-table 
>discussions, and network with your peers. 
>
>More, including agenda and registration details at 
>http://www.accelrysworld.com.
>
>--
>Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
>Lead Training Scientist
>Accelrys
>10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
>San Diego, CA 92121-4779
>
>Phone: +1-858-799-5555
>Fax: +1-858-799-5100
>http://www.accelrys.com/training
>
>
>
>-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
>To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
>and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY:at:ccl.net
>
>Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST:at:ccl.net 
>HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 
>
>If your is mail bouncing from ccl.net domain due to spam filters, please
>use the Web based form from CCL Home Page 
>-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. habil. Andreas Klamt
COSMOlogic GmbH&CoKG
Burscheider Str. 515
51381 Leverkusen, Germany

Tel.: +49-2171-73168-1  
Fax:  +49-2171-73168-9
e-mail: klamt:at:cosmologic.de
web:    www.cosmologic.de
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
COSMOlogic
        Your Competent Partner for
        Computational Chemistry and Fluid Thermodynamics
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------