Subject: QSAR Software

From: "Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D." <lisa () balbes.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:35:10 -0500

Good Afternoon!

I am evaluating QSAR packages
for a client, and am looking for opinions on what's currently
available.

I am especially interested in
what features people love, hate, can't live without, wish they had,
and so on. I would be most appreciative of opinions members of this
list would care to share, and of course you will remain anonymous.
(Hard data comparisons are also welcome!)

You may respond to me
directly, and I will summarize to the list if there is enough
interest.

Looking forward to hearing
> from you!

Lisa

PS  I tried posting this query on the QSAR society list,
qsar_society () accelrys.com, but did not get anything back.  Does
anyone know if that list is active?

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D.
lisa () balbes.com

http://www.balbes.com/

Balbes Consultants

Scientific Documentation Specialist since 1992

American Chemical Society - St Louis Section Treasurer, COMP division
WebMaven

ACS/Dept of Career Services Presenter and Career Consultant

Chair, Washington University APAP, St Louis South
Committee

Consultants and Independent Contractors SIG Manager, St Louis Society
for Technical Communication

Technical Coordinator, Cyberworkshop Committee, American Needlepoint
Guild

Advancement Coordinator, Boy Scout Troop 352