Subject: Molsoft ICM Workshop

From: Andrew Orry <andy{at}molsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

Molsoft LLC would like to announce an ICM workshop entitled "Protein 
Structure and Drug Discovery" to be held on September 29th-30th 2005 in La 
Jolla, CA, USA. The course is suitable for chemists and biologists who 
would like to learn more about computational drug discovery and 
bioinformatics (www.molsoft.com/training.html). No prior knowledge in this 
field is required to participate in this workshop.

This workshop consists of lectures, demonstrations and "hands-on" 
computational experiments and will cover:

-	Sequence and Structure Analysis
-	Protein Modeling
-	Small Molecule Docking
-	Protein-Protein Docking 
-	Mutation and Binding Site Prediction
-	Simulations 
-	QSAR 
-	ADME-TOX
-	Virtual Ligand Screening 
-	Cheminformatics. 

"The objective of this training workshop is to help computational chemists 
and biologists solve challenging problems in the area of drug discovery by 
efficient use of the science and technology present in ICM molecular 
modeling tools." Ruben Abagyan Prof. of Molecular Biology at The Scripps 
Research Institute and Co-Founder of Molsoft LLC

Please see our website at www.molsoft.com for more details or e mail 
info{at}molsoft.com or call (858) 625 2000 ext.108. MolSoft is a San Diego 
company that is a primary source of new breakthrough technologies in 
computational chemistry and biology. Molsoft is committed to solving 
intellectually challenging problems in drug discovery and computational 
biology.