Subject: W:Re: CCL:3D->2D softwares?

From: "Rajarshi, , Guha" <rxg218..at..psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:35:35 -0400

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 15:56 +0800, JunJun Liu wrote:
> Dear All:
> 
> Is there a software in linux can convert 3D small organic structures
> to 2D
> sketch structures? It will be more preferable if the software has a
> function of exporting 2D structures to picutures. Thanks in advance!

The CDK (  http://almost.cubic.uni-koeln.de/cdk/ ) can do this. There is
an example program at

 http://blue.chem.psu.edu/~rajarshi/code/java/draw2d

(Currently it only takes SDF as input)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajarshi Guha <rxg218..at..psu.edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't get a good night kiss, you get Kafka dreams."
-Hobbes