Subject: Re: CCL:SUMMARY - Software for combinatorial generation of structures

From: "Dr. Peter Bladon" <cbas25 :: strath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:21:18 +0100

Dear Gustavo,

I have been following with some interest the discussions you have been 
having in CCL
with regard to generating structures combinatorially.  I was pleased to 
see that you
have considered AUTOBUILD but I can understand that there could be 
problems in conversion
> from the IRIX platform to LINUX.

However, I have risen to the challenge and there is now a version of 
this program for LINUX.
It is present as a gzipped tar file on my (anonymous ftp) file server at:
    81.178.7.83  in the directory pub/interchem_linux_programs
and you are welcome to download it and try it out.

There were not many real problems in the porting, but I have taken the 
opportunity to
cast the program as a Fortran-90 version.  (g77 will take care of these 
modifications).

Yours sincerely

Peter Bladon