Subject: CCL: Accelrys Customer Training for August

From: Jeff Nauss <jnauss :: accelrys.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:22:36 -0700

Accelrys Inc. are holding the following training workshops during August.  
These events are designed to help you get more value from your Accelrys 
software, helping you to better accomplish your research goals.

Costs for the scheduled workshops are $500 per day for all customers.  For 
the on-line presentations, the price is $175 per three hour session for 
all customers.

SAN DIEGO, CA

Pharmacophore Generation with Catalyst               16-17 Aug
Structure Based Drug Design with Cerius2             18-19 Aug
Library Design and Analysis with Cerius2             22-23 Aug
QSAR with Cerius2                                    24-25 Aug
 
BURLINGTON. MA

Introduction to MS Modeling                          3 August
Introduction to Crystal Modeling                     4-5 August
Introduction to MS Modeling                          8 August
Introduction to Polymer Modeling                     9-10 August
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics Modeling           11-12 August

ONLINE TRAINING

Modeling of GPCR's with Insight II                   2 August (7am PDT)
Introduction to Cerius2                              9 August (4pm GMT)

Further details can be found on our website at 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/general/calendar.html
and http://www.accelrys.com/training/general/calendar_online.html

Questions regarding scheduling and content should be directed to 
workshops :: accelrys.com

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Lead Training Scientist
Accelrys
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: +1-858-799-5555
Fax: +1-858-799-5100
http://www.accelrys.com/training