Subject: philosophy of chemistry conference, this August

From: Eric Scerri <scerri !! chem.ucla.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:36:46 -0700

The International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry,
ISPC,

http://ispc.sas.upenn.edu/

will hold its next meeting from August 7-11th at the University of
Tennesse at Knoxville, TN, USA.

Details from Professor Jeffrey Kovac,

jkovac !! utk.edu

See web pages below for further details of publications, official
journal and society,

Dr. Eric Scerri,
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry,
UCLA,
Los Angeles,
CA 90095- 1569

E-mail scerri !! chem.ucla.edu

Tel: 310 206 7443

Web Page:  http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Faculty/scerri/

Editor of Foundations of Chemistry,
http://www.springeronline.com/sgw/cda/frontpage/0,11855,4-0-70- 
35545882-0,00.html?referer=www.wkap.nl

Also see International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry
http://ispc.sas.upenn.edu/