Subject: CCL: new ActiveX/DLL product

From: David Miller <david.w.miller ^^^ stanfordalumni.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 15:34:52 -0700

Sage Informatics has just released ChemTKX, an ActiveX and DLL product
allowing users to incorporate features of the ChemTK desktop product
into their own Windows programs.

ChemTKX features include:
- Create molecule objects from common text representations such as
  Daylight Smiles and MDL MOL/SDF, or from scratch using intuitive
  commands such as CreateAtom and CreateBond
- Perform substructure searches using Daylight Smarts syntax or
  ChemTK Encoded syntax, among others
- Convert molecule objects to JPEG or BMP image files, with or without
  structural highlighting
- Generate and display molecule depictions within specified windows,
  with or without structural highlighting
- Generate canonical Smiles representations of molecules
- Generate maximum common substructures (MCSs)
- Generate 2D atomic coordinates for a molecule
- Convert molecules from one representational format to another

Visit http://www.sageinformatics.com/chemtkx.html to download the
ChemTKX evaluation software and release notes.

Best Regards,

David W. Miller, Ph.D.
Sage Informatics LLC
dmiller ^^^ sageinformatics.com

____________________________________________________________________