Subject: Re: CCL: Concord/Corina replacements for Linux

From: Steve Bowlus <chezbowlus$at$goldrush.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:16:08 -0700

I have used the 3D conversion/optimization in ChemSketch (ACD Labs) for 
this purpose.

sb

Andrew D. Fant wrote:

>Good afternoon all, and thanks to everyone who responded to my previous
>questions about openbabel and descriptor code.  I have one other
>question about software that has come up.  Can anyone recommend a
>program that can generate 3D structures of any quality of all from 2D
>representations?  I know that Concord and Corina can do this, but I am
>doing this for my own education/edification and would rather not blow
>the rent money on this project.  I'm hoping to take some data I have
>pulled from various publications on my laptop on a train trip and putter
>with it en route, so a web-based tool is less than ideal.  If anyone has
>any suggestions, I would be most appreciative.
>
>Thanks,
>	Andy
>
>
>-= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
>To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject: line
>and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY$at$ccl.net
>
>Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST$at$ccl.net 
>HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs 
>
>If your is mail bouncing from ccl.net domain due to spam filters, please
>use the Web based form from CCL Home Page 
>-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>