Subject: CCL: software for the prediction of solubility

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik" <dglossman.-at-.prodigy.net.mx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 01:52:19 -0600

Dear netters:
 
I would like to receive advice on software that can be used to predict
the solubility
of a substance in different solvents (not necessarily water) or a mix of
solvents.
My task is: I have a sustance X and I want to find the best solvent (or
a mix) to
disolve it.
 
Thanks in advance,
 
                                                     Daniel
 
***********************************************************************
                  Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik
                       Grupo NANOCOSMO - CIMAV
Nanotecnología Computacional, Simulación y Modelado Molecular
        Miguel de Cervantes 120 - Comp. Ind. Chihuahua
                  Chihuahua, Chih. 31109 - MEXICO
        Tel.: (52) 614 4391151     FAX: (52) 614 4391130
        Part.: (52) 614 4987113    Cel.: (52) 614 1635322
           E-mail:   <mailto:daniel.glossman.-at-.cimav.edu.mx>
daniel.glossman.-at-.cimav.edu.mx
                         <mailto:dglossman.-at-.prodigy.net.mx>
dglossman.-at-.prodigy.net.mx
***********************************************************************