From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 91 14:45:25 -0500

>From [email-masked]  Fri Jan 18 14:45:19 1991
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 91 14:41:38 EST
From: [email-masked] (Peter S. Shenkin)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Biosym Users' Group Mailing List
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 91 13:36 EST
From: "DONALD B. BOYD" <[email-masked]>
Subject: INDIANAPOLIS ACS MEETING
To: [email-masked]
Status: RO

A cordial invitation is extended to participate in the "Symposium on
Molecular Design and Modeling" at the 1991 Joint Central-Great Lakes
Regional American Chemical Society Meeting.  It will be held on
Wednesday, May 29, through Friday, May 31 1991 at the University Place
Executive Conference Center, IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University
at Indianapolis), 850 West Michigan St., Indianapolis, Indiana 46223.

Dr. Donald B. Boyd, Chairman
Symposium on Molecular Design and Modeling
Lilly Research Laboratories
Eli Lilly and Company
Indianapolis, Indiana 46285-1513
Telephone (317) 276-4232

If you would like to present a poster paper or give a short talk, please
send an abstract to Dr. E. A. Mottel, Department of Chemistry,
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, 5500 Wabash Ave., Terre, Haute, IN
47803-3999.  Deadline for abstracts is February 15, 1991.  Official ACS
forms can be obtained by calling Dr. Mottel at 812-877-8315 or
bitnetting Dr. Lee Bobbitt at rx15481@indylly.

Speakers who have thus far agreed to participate are Dr. Bobby Barnett
(P&G), Dr. Subhash C. Basak (University of Minnesota, Duluth), Dr. Mark
G. Bures (Abbott), Dr. B. Vernon Cheney (Upjohn), Dr. Kurt Enslein
(Health Designs), Dr. Kevin Gilbert (Indiana U.), Dr. David Gorenstein
(Purdue U.), Dr. V. Joseph Klimkowski (Lilly), Dr. Konrad Koehler
(Searle), Dr. Jan Labanowski (OSC), Dr. Kenneth M. Merz (Penn State),
Dr. Michael D. Mullican (Parke-Davis), Dr. Dan Ortwine (Parke-Davis),
Dr. Carol Post (Purdue), Dr. James P. Sluka (Lilly), Dr. John M. Stewart
(U. of Colorado Medical School), and Dr. Eric Walters (NutraSweet).

From: BOYD DONALD B                 (MCVAX0::QSAR)

To:   VMS MAIL ADDRESSEE            (BITNET::"[email-masked]")
cc:   BOYD DONALD B                 (MCVAX0::QSAR)

---