Subject: Position available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 91 11:41:21 -0400

I am redirecting this message to [email-masked]
[email-masked]

>From [email-masked] Thu Apr 18 11:21:05 1991
>Date: Thu, 18 Apr 91 11:22 AST
>Subject: Position available
>To: [email-masked]

I would like to ask your help in filling one position of postdoctoral 
research associate in my group. The level and duration of the positions depends
on the interests and qualifications of the candidate.

The research subject is the theory of chemisorption at metal electrolyte
interfaces. We are involved in in-situ EXAFS experiments in a collaboration
with IBM Almaden research laboratories and our mission is to develop
theoretical models  for these experiments. We would like to develop
semiempirical models  of chemisorption for the single crystal metal
solution interface.

The University is adequately equipped with mostly Sun-stations, and has
telnet connections to National facilities. We do have Cray time available
for our work.

The position is available starting August 1, 1991.

Please contact
Dr. L. Blum
Department of Physics
POB 23343
University of Puerto Rico
Rio Piedras, PR 00931-3343
L_blum @upr1.bitnet
1-809-763-3390
FAX 1-809-765-9695