Subject: Staff crystallographer position open at UC

From: "Richard C. Elder, Chemistry, U of Cincinnati"
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1991 13:35 EST

STAFF X-RAY CRYSTALLOGRAPHER
 
   The Chemistry Department of the University of Cincinnati is
searching for an expert in X-Ray crystallography to supervise its
structure determination service.  Hardware includes a
Nicolet/Siemens R3 diffractometer and a microVAX II computer
networked to the University computing system.  Significant
experience in X-Ray crystallography and a PhD is required.
Postdoctoral experience and/or experience directing such a
facility are desirable.  Preference will be given to candidates
with experience as system manager of a multiuser computer and/or
in the field of molecular modeling.  This is a permanent staff
position and carries full fringe benefits.  Applicants should
send a resume and request that three letters of recommendation be
sent to Professor Estel D. Sprague, Department of Chemistry,
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172.  The
University of Cincinnati is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer.