Subject: Re: dissymmetry function method

From: [email-masked] (Victor E. Kuzmin)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 92 15:20:21 -0500 (EST)

Dear colleagues!

Our team, The Laboratory of Theoretical Chemistry, have developed
the universal methods for quantitative estimation of chirality,
which were futher employed as a base for working out the programm
DISMOL for IBM PC.
This program allows to calculate  different dissymmetry functions,
represinting quantitative parameters of chirality which have been
successfully applies for the analysis relationships between structure
of molecules and their properties due to chirality, such as:
 - twisting ability of chiral dopants to nematic liquid crystals;
 - stereoselectivity of reactions;
 - enantiodifferentiating ability of chiral complexeus etc...
We are ready for cooperation on these problems with everybody interested.
More detailed information about dissymmetry function method you can find:
- V.E.Kuz'min, I.B.Stel'makh, Jurnal Structurnoj Chimii,
  v.28, N4, pp.45-49, 50-55 (1987) - in Russ,;
- V.E.Kuz'min et al., J.Phys.Org.Chem. in press.
We sending herewith demo-version of our program DISMOL for IBM PC
(EGA/VGA adapter&monitor only!).
To start demonstration:
1) start self-extracting archive DEMO.EXE;
2) start DISMOL.EXE
We apologize for comments available only in Russian...

Dr. Victor E. Kuzmin, [email-masked]
A.V.Bogatsky Phisico-Chemical Institute Academy of Sciences Ukraine,
Chernomorskaya doroga, 86, Odessa, 270080, Odessa, Ukraine.